Nacho Average Dinner
After seeing Kath’s Not Nachos post the other day, I found myself with a serious nacho craving last night. As luck would have it, we had tacos for dinner a few nights ago, so there were leftovers to incorporate; which made pulling my nacho dinner together a snap! Hooray for convenience, and not wasting leftovers!
In the mix:
- Trader Joe’s Baked Blue Corn Chips
- Extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- Seasoned black beans (leftover)
- Ground (local) chicken (leftover)
- Shredded romaine
- Chopped mixed veggies (green onion, red onion, carrot and celery)
- Cherry tomatoes (garden-grown)
- Trader Joe’s Pineapple Salsa
- Plain Greek yogurt
This tasted fresh and summery, which was just what I wanted.